lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

my favourite...

my favourite book is harry potter
my magazine fovourite is people
my colour favourite is blue
my favourite show is the simpson
my favorite cd is green day
my favourite number is 15
I like my shoe


Sit in groups. Ask and answer questions about favourite things.

jorge: what´s your favourite thing?
cristian:my favourite thing is to phone

jorge:have you got a pet?
cristian:yes , I have

jorge:Is it old?
cristian:yes, it old

jorge: what colour is it?
cristian: it is black and brown

jorge:Is it small?
cristian: yes, Is it


jorge:have you got a computer
cristian: yes, I have

jorge: Is it old?
cristian:no, It is not

jorge: Is it small?
cristian: no, It is not

jorge: what colour is it?
cristian: is it black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario